Friday, December 4, 2009

How betrayed do lakers fans feel? Kobe did turn his back on you guys! Are you hurt?

I personally am a Clipper fan and I think it is hilarious the way Lakers fans are still backing Kobe up. Burn his jersey!



Do you guys feel hurt though? Do you feel betrayed?



Kobe did run off your finals mvp and Kobe never led a Lakers team to a playoff win let alone a title. Is this guy a bum or what? did he hurt your feelings Lakers fans? are you mad at Kobe?



How betrayed do lakers fans feel? Kobe did turn his back on you guys! Are you hurt?www.nba





He wants to stay a Laker for life. But how could he with a mediocre team. The only way to keep Kobe is to sign Jerry West and see what he can do. We have the worst front office ever. And I hate people who say they hate Kobe cause they think he ran Shaq out of La. But it was Jerry West who did that.



How betrayed do lakers fans feel? Kobe did turn his back on you guys! Are you hurt?nba players ,nba teams



I hated Kobe since the day Shaq left, but suprisingly hearing him today made me sympathize with him. Hearing him talk to all the radio guys like the Loose Cannon made me soften my stance toward him. I always blamed him for Shaq leaving but it wasn't the case and Shaq agrees with him. Hearing him man up and say that back then he was young and more or less naive could have costed him another ring with shaq but instead Shaq got #4 without him. Management lied to him, its managements fault. I'd want out of there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care