Friday, December 4, 2009

What offseason trade should the Lakers make to improve there team?I think the Lakers should go for a

I've been hearing they might go after Kevin Garnett for Lamar Odom.....of course the Lakers would have to throw something else in.



What offseason trade should the Lakers make to improve there team?I think the Lakers should go for a p-foward.hockey





They should do Devean George, Lamar Odom, and a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Garnett.



What offseason trade should the Lakers make to improve there team?I think the Lakers should go for a p-foward.nba street v3 ,nba teams



Just stay with the team they have. I see a good future for them. Kobe exploded this year, and still, barely has a shot at MVP, Smush Parker is one of the Most Improved Players, and Brian Cook and Andrew Bynum have been heating up lately for some good futures. I don't want Odom to go, no matter how inconsistent he is. I feel this team is great the way it is. But, then again, if they are going to trade, it's either going to be Odom for a PG, or Odom and a couple other guys for a center or power forward. KG is out of range. Sorry, guys.
KG for Lamar Odom and Kawme Brown and Chris Mihmn
they dont even need to make a trade coz KG, Duncan and Elton Brand will be in the market after this season. Its all up to them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care